- Planning & Zoning
Planning & Zoning
Zoning governs the specific use, height, area of land and density of development allowed on a property. Zoning in the City of Peachtree Corners is governed by the Zoning Ordinance. Rezoning, Special Use Permits, Changes-in-Conditions, Variances and Zoning Certifications are among the zoning process. View the Zoning Map on our Maps page.
Planning is responsible for formulating policy recommendations and programs to guide future growth and development in the City of Peachtree Corners. Included among the many planning responsibilities is preparation, updating and implementation of the 2040 Comprehensive Plan. You can view the plan on our Community Development page.
Special projects are also part of the Community Development Department's planning function. Recent planning projects include the Town Center, LCI; Winters Chapel Road Corridor Study; and Holcomb Bridge Road Corridor Study. Visit our City Projects page for information. Also, see our Building and Permitting page for more information.
Forms and Deadlines
Forms with links that are preceded by a PDF icon may be downloaded as a PDF, displayed, and filled in using Acrobat Reader, which can be installed using the link at the bottom of this page. Some web browsers may support or be configured to display PDFs and accept form field input within the browser. Consult your web browser's user guide for more information.
Forms with links not preceded by a PDF icon may either be submitted online, or downloaded as a PDF using the "Download Original" button at the bottom of the form.
- 2023 Planning Commission Submittal Deadlines Calendar (PDF) - deadlines for submitting public hearing applications.
- Administrative Variance Application (PDF) - to request a small waiver that can be approved by the Zoning Administrator.
- Administrative Variance Eligibility (PDF) - guidelines for submitting an administrative variance application.
- Community Meeting Certification (PDF) - to verify that a community meeting was held prior to a public hearing, as required.
- Zoning Certification (PDF) - to get verification that a property is allowed to be used for a specific purpose.
- Overlay District Architectural Review for Projects Not Associated With a Land Disturbance Permit (PDF) - if project is associated with a Land Disturbance Permit (LDP) the LDP will also cover the Overlay Review. A separate submittal of this form is not necessary.
- Public Hearing Application for Rezoning Special Use Permit or Change in Conditions (PDF) - to seek a rezoning, special use permit, or change in conditions regarding a property.
- Variance Application from Zoning Resolution (PDF) - request to deviate from the current zoning requirements for a property.