American Rescue Plan Act
To assist Peachtree Corners' residents that have been negatively impacted because of COVID-19, the City of Peachtree Corners has committed funding to create a 2023 Nonprofit Emergency Relief Fund for which qualified nonprofits (see below for qualifications) may apply for funding to distribute to or on behalf of Peachtree Corners' citizens.
Nonprofit applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Provide direct services to residents of Peachtree Corners in the following areas: early childhood learning; childcare; literacy; mental health counseling; emergency food support; or emergency assistance related to rent, mortgage, or utilities
- have been in operation since January 1, 2020, or earlier
- spend funds on expenses incurred on March 3, 2021, and by December 31, 2023
- possess 501(c)3 designation from the Internal Revenue Service
- be in good standing as a nonprofit as certified by the State of Georgia
Please note that applicants must meet all of the above criteria to be considered for a grant through this program. See the 2023 Nonprofit Relief Program Checklist (PDF).
Because funding comes from the federal government as part of the American Rescue Plan Act, there are restrictions on how funds may be distributed and used. Applicants must be in compliance with all grant requirements and be willing to provide ongoing reports to the City of Peachtree Corners throughout the grant period.
To learn more check out the PowerPoint slides from the Zoom webinar held Wednesday, February 1, 2023 (PPTX).
Applications are due by Wednesday February 22, 2023 by 4:30 PM EST.
For instructional videos and to apply for the grant please visit our online portal.