How do I report an observation or concern?

There are several ways to report an observation/violation:

  • You can access the Fix-It app on the city's website.
  • Download the Fix-It mobile app by searching for Peachtree Corners Fix-It in the App Store or Google Play Store.
  • Use the city’s Corners Connect app. The free app is available for both iPhone and Android users. Search for “Corners Connect” app in the App Store (iPhone) and Play Store (Android phones). After you download the app – all you need to do is tap the “PTC Fix-It" link and follow the prompts.
  • Call City Hall directly – 678-691-1200.

Show All Answers

1. Exterior Maintenance
2. Interior Maintenance
3. How do I report an observation or concern?
4. What should I do if I receive a notice of violation (NOV)?
5. What happens when an observation or concern is reported?
6. How do I report an abandoned vehicle (i.e. one that has been parked on a city street for 72 hours or more)?