Water & Sewer
Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources is the water and sanitary sewer provider for the City of Peachtree Corners. If you are experiencing issues with drinking water or water-main breaks, this is who you should call. They also handle billing for both water-supply and sewer service.
Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources
684 Winder Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources Page
Single Family Toilet Rebate Program
Did you know that if you purchase an approved WaterSense labeled toilet using 1.1 gallons per flush (gpf) or less after September 28, 2007 to replace an older toilet that uses more than 1.6 gpf you may qualify for a $100 rebate? A $50 rebate may be available for all other WaterSense labeled toilets.
For eligibility requirements and instructions read more about the Single-Family Residential Toilet Rebate Program.
Household Water Assessment
We encourage residents to take the Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District's Household Water Assessment to identify possible leaks and provide ways to increase water efficiency and reduce water bills.
The following providers have residential territories in Gwinnett County that have been assigned by the Georgia Public Service Commission (PSC):
- Georgia Power
- Jackson EMC
- Sawnee EMC
- Walton EMC
Please visit the PSC Natural Gas website for information on natural gas providers.
Cable TV services in Gwinnett County are provided by the following companies:
Please see the PSC Telecommunications website for more information.
Trash Pickup & Recycling
Trash pickup and recycling service is provided by the City of Peachtree Corners via contract with Waste Management. For billing questions call Waste Management customer service at 1-888-964-9730.
- Waste Management offers:
- Once weekly trash pickup and recycling - $17.25 per month, $207.00 annually
- For seniors (65 and older) there is a 15% discount making the cost $14.66 per month, or $175.95 annually
- The fee includes curbside garbage collection in a Waste Management issued 95 gallon roll-out cart and curbside recycling in a 64 gallon roll-out cart
- Yard-waste pickup is offered for an additional $6.63 per month (10 bags per week maximum)
- The cost for bulk pickup is $25 per item and pickups must be scheduled with Waste Management one week in advance
- The cost for service is billed annually on Gwinnett County's property tax assessment