Business Tax Certificates
Business License SAVE Form (PDF)To operate a business in Peachtree Corners, you must have a current occupational tax certificate, commonly referred to as a business license. Other permits and licenses may also be required, depending on what type of business you plan to operate. For fire plan review use the Gwinnett County Fire Plan Review Online Portal.
All businesses operating within the city are required to display their occupational tax certificates in a prominent place within public view.
Forms with links that marked as (PDF) may be downloaded as a PDF, displayed, and filled in using Acrobat Reader. Some web browsers may support or be configured to display PDFs and accept form field input within the browser. Consult your web browser's user guide for more information. Forms with links not marked as PDF may either be submitted online, or downloaded as a PDF using the "Download Original" button at the bottom of the form:
- 2022 Rate Schedule (XLSX) - comprehensive list of North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes, titles, and rates for 2022.
- Business License Application - application for all new businesses, including home based businesses, to obtain an occupational tax certificate (business license).
- Home Based Business Declaration (PDF) - form to be submitted along with the Business License Application Form if the business will be home-based.
- 2022 Renewal for Business License (PDF) - application for the annual renewal of a business license. (This is a PDF only. You may renew and pay online using the links above.)
- Home based businesses use the same application as other businesses but also include the Home Based Business Declaration.
- Business License SAVE Form (PDF) - affidavit to verify one's lawful presence within the United States.
- Business License E-Verify Form (PDF) - affidavit for a private employer to affirm the number of employees and whether the employer has registered with and utilizes the federal work authorization program.
- Business Closed or Sold - form to notify the city of a business that closes or is sold to a new owner.
- Change of Business Address - form to notify the city of a change of business address; to be submitted not later than the day of moving.
- Change of Business Name - form to notify the city of a change of business name; to be submitted not later than the day of moving.
- Massage/Spa Establishment License Application (PDF) - application for a license to operate a massage or spa establishment.
- Motor Vehicle Broker Affidavit (PDF) - affirmation that a motor vehicle broker will use a certain property for office activities only.
- Temporary Outdoor Dining Permit Application - application for a permit to offer outdoor dining with flexible allowances.